The June challenge will be:
100 MINUTES OF HANDSTAND HOLD!
So, accumulate 100 minutes inverted or otherwise practicing your handstand hold throughout the month.
1) Time is the sum of accumulated duration in the holding position.
2) Time does not include rest between efforts.
3) You must choose a variation that fits your current handstand abilities.
4) Attempt to progress in difficulty each week.
Here are some options for you to choose from:
- Combination of plank holds and loaded overhead holds.
- Pike on box.
- Partial handstand hold on wall.
- Handstand hold facing wall.
- Handstand hold with back to wall.
- Heel taps on wall.
- Freestanding handstand hold.
Most importantly, use #TrainFTWhandstand100 and tag us in your videos and photos!